All 4u2 quads have elegant packaging and have great intensity and staying time; so they are a great investment, I own more than half a dozen but recently I have fallen in love with this pallet. It has the right balance of warm and cool shades in a quad that suits my mood in this hot and cool season. The quad has shimmery shades in deep chocolatey brown, bluish charcoal grey, bronzy-gold and silvery vanilla; a reflection of the sometimes cloudy cool mornings followed by shiny noons.
I’m not a fan of cool colors because they kind of stand out on my skin and are domineering; I use them sparingly as highlighters. The fact that this quad has put 2 warm shades in my favorite tones (brown and gold) just makes me love it more.
- Intense shades that have good staying time.
- Fine shimmery powder that blends well.
- Good balance of warm and cool tones.
- elegant durable packaging.
- Shimmery shades not suitable for a lid with fine lines/multiple creases.
- Needs an eyeshadow base to prevent creasing.
Definitely a quad for every skin tone; worth a try.
Need another second opinion?
Read what mobidfrank thinks of the Gemstone-Citrine pallet by 4U2