The best makeup is one which enhances your natural beauty rather than disguise who you are, I could say it over and over again.
No wonder I keep raving about the ‘no makeup’ makeup trend which in some magazines has been termed- faux naturale-there couldn’t be a better name.
My favourite pallete for this trend is the sleek i-divine storm pallete, I simply love the shadow mix in it ^_^
When I have no time to think about what makeup to wear, this is what I always go for because I’m always confident that I look great;-)
Top 5 reasons why I love this look!
- It is almost natural so I don’t have to worry about how it will look in different lighting.
- It complements any outfit.
- It is easy to turn from day to night by lightly blending a shimmery bronze, copper, peach or gold in the inner corners of the eye and on the brow bone to just above the crease.
- I can quickly change it into a dramatic/classic chocolaty smokey eye.
- The shades are quite demure so I don’t have to worry about the appropriateness of my makeup.
For a full face picture click here.