I have tried a number of methods to control the shine on my combination skin and have had no satisfactory results with powders and oil control fluids including foundations which say ‘oil-control’. The shine is a challenge because it makes my make-up look unsettled.
Well, until I stumbled upon Oriflame’s – Optimals Balance Mattifying Fluid SPF, I had to apply powder every now and then which was an extreme put-off. I completely love this product because it does what the manufacturers say it should 🙂
- Controls shine through-out the day.
- Has SPF 8
- Gives a matte finish, a perfect base before foundation.
- Feels light but keeps skin moisturized.
- Dries quickly so gives an unpleasant feeling when applying in a well areated room.
- It’s perfumed so may be irritating.
- 75mls, too small :-S