Powder foundation is the best choice for oily skin and in areas where there is humidity. They are easy to apply, give a dry
finish and control shine. A variation is the cream-to- powder foundation which is the foundation of choice for T.V. and photography make-up.
Even though slightly expensive than the MISS ROSE range selling at a price ranging between 15,000-28,000, sleek powders are a recommended choice.
- They have added SPF and an oil free formula.
- Available in a range of colors from henna to honey-beige to sable so easier to find a match.
- Soft, creamy, easy to apply and blend in.
- Doesn’t cake even when layered to give a heavy coverage.
- They may be allergenic to some.
- They rub-off and stain clothes so may necessitate the use of a make-up fixer or frequent refreshing.