Jada Pinkett Smith
With her softly shimmering lids, sun-kissed skin and soft, bronzey lips, Jada Pinkett Smith looks like she just stepped off some glamorous beach resort. (From Celebs Go ‘Faux Naturale’ in Nude Make-up). This had to be our choice because Jada looks stunning- Doesn’t she?
GET THE LOOK:
- To achieve Jada’s Look we first had to find a matching foundation by applying swatches of different shades to find one that closely matched the model’s skin tone. The winner was Posner- Honey beige, which is the first swatch ( closet to the ear). Apply as little foundation as reasonably possible just to correct imperfection and even out the skin tone.
- Apply a primer on the eye-lid to help the shadow set. We applied a shimmery golden shadow all over the mobile eyelid from the sleek Divine-Storm pallete (the 1st shadow on the top left).
- Apply a black eye pencil (we used the MAC smoulder kohl) in the water line of the upper lash-line to thicken the lashes without having a prominet line showing. Blending it with a brush helps to give it a more natural finish. And flickered the line at the outter corner to elongate her small eyes.
- We then tamed the lashes with a clear mascara (Oriflame lash booster), combed the brow and lightly filled it in with a dark brown pencil to add some definition. Don’t over do the brow, it should look as natural as possible.
- Finished up the face make-up with a dust of illuminating powder around the t-zone and lightly dusted some bronzing powder on the temples down towards the cheek bones to even out her heart shaped face.
- For the lips we used L’Oreal Rum Raisin lipstick followed with a clear gloss.
From Day to Night:
- To transform it into a night look, we simply blended in a pearly white highlighting shadow (Morning light by L’Oreal) below the brow.
- Added some black mascara (MaxFactor- False lash effect) which we applied in the outter lashes to open up her eyes.
- And dusted a shimmery bronzer (Giordani Gold) on the apples of the cheeks blending it towards the temple.
- For the lips just added some rosy-pink lipstick and a shimmery lip gloss (Rimmel London-Royal Gloss- Sugar glaze).
- Finally, fixed the whole look with a loose powder (MAC Studio fix) and WOLLA- From day to night.